Hyperhidrosis Treatment Market to Witness an Outstanding Growth by 2027April 9, 2021
Transparency Market Research (TMR) has published a new report on the global hyperhidrosis treatment market for the forecast period of 2019–2027.
- According to the report, the global hyperhidrosis treatment market was valued at ~US$ 1.2 Bn in 2018, and is projected to expand at a CAGR of ~4% from 2019 to 2027. The global market is driven by increase in awareness and acceptance of hyperhidrosis treatment due to the launch of new products and novel treatment options.
- The global hyperhidrosis treatment market has been segmented based on treatment type, hyperhidrosis type, end user, and region.
- In terms of treatment type, the global hyperhidrosis treatment market has been classified into botulinum toxin A, iontophoresis, surgical treatments, topical treatments, non-surgical microwave energy destruction of sweat glands, and others.
- Based on hyperhidrosis type, the global hyperhidrosis treatment market has been categorized into axillary hyperhidrosis, palmar hyperhidrosis, plantar hyperhidrosis, and others (craniofacial, etc.).
- In terms of end user, the global hyperhidrosis treatment market has been divided into hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, and others (dermatology clinics & cosmetic centers).
Request a Sample of Hyperhidrosis Treatment Market Report –
- Sweating control is largely mediated by sympathetic cholinergic pathways, with an adrenergic mechanism having less influence and more associated with sweat odor than volume. Some patients are treated with restricted benefits of anticholinergic therapies such as propantheline, or even topical therapies such as dry-sol.
- Botulinum toxin A has emerged as an effective treatment for hyperhidrosis. Hence, the segment is anticipated to dominate the global hyperhidrosis treatment market during the forecast period.
Axillary Hyperhidrosis Segment to Lead Market
- Axillary hyperhidrosis (AH) is excessive sweating in the axillae area, and is usually bilateral in pattern. It can be precipitated by heat or mental pressure, and is linked with dermatologic complications, including pompholyx and contact dermatitis.
- The prevalence of axillary hyperhidrosis is higher than palmar hyperhidrosis, plantar hyperhidrosis, and others (craniofacial, etc.) hyperhidrosis. Hence, the segment is expected to dominate the global hyperhidrosis treatment market from 2019 to 2027.
Increase in Incidence of Hyperhidrosis across the World to Propel Market
- Increase in incidence of hyperhidrosis is correlated with unhealthy diets, sedentary lifestyles, and alcohol consumption that cause multiple disease conditions such as hypoglycemia, anxiety, and hyperthyroidism
- Hyperhidrosis is defined as excessive sweating, which happens primarily on the soles, palms, face, and axes, but can also affect the lower limbs, chest, inguinal areas, back, and abdomen.
- A study published in the Journal of American Dermatology in 2017 concluded that, the incidence of hyperhidrosis was 2.8% in the U.S. in 2016.
- Additionally, rise in research & development spending combined with a rich hyperhidrosis therapy pipeline of leading players is likely to augment the hyperhidrosis treatment market in the near future.
Request for a Discount on Hyperhidrosis Treatment Market Report -.
Increase in New Product Launches and Novel Treatment Options to Drive Demand for Hyperhidrosis Treatment
- Launch of new products for the treatment of hyperhidrosis is projected to boost the growth of the market during the forecast period.
- For instance, Dermira, Inc. announced several updates related to the launch and availability of QBREXZA (glycopyrronium) cloth, an anticholinergic indicated for the topical treatment of primary axillary hyperhidrosis in adult and pediatric patients.
- Moreover, topical treatment (e.g. aluminum chloride) is the first choice for localized hyperhidrosis. Novel treatment options such as iontophoresis, botulinum toxin, non-surgical microwave energy destruction of sweat glands (miraDry), and systemic medications are indicated if topical treatment is insufficient or not applicable. Increase in the availability of these novel treatment options is anticipated to boost demand for hyperhidrosis treatment.
North America a Prominent Hyperhidrosis Treatment Market
- North America was the leading market for hyperhidrosis treatment in 2018. Among the major developed countries, the U.S. has the most number of cases of hyperhidrosis. Around 65% of these patients suffer from axillary hyperhidrosis. These factors are expected to fuel the growth of the hyperhidrosis treatment market in the region.
- In the U.S., current disease trends indicate that, the number of individuals suffering from various types hyperhidrosis will increase at a rapid pace in the near future.
- The rapidly rising population in the U.S. coupled with the rise in obesity is poised to increase the prevalence of hyperhidrosis, which, in turn, will add to the burden of hyperhidrosis treatment on the healthcare system.
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through adhoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]