Burn Injury Treatment Market is Projected to Garner Significant Revenues by 2027April 9, 2021
Burn Injury Treatment Market: Introduction
Transparency Market Research has published a new report on the burn injury treatment market for the forecast period of 2019-2027. According to the report, the global burn injury treatment market was valued at ~US$ 2.6 Bn in 2018. It is expected to expand at a CAGR of ~5% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2027.
- Burn injury is an injury to the skin or tissue caused due to various factors, such as heat, friction, chemicals, electricity, etc. First, second, and third degrees are the levels of burns based on the severity of the injury to the skin.
- Various products are available to treat the burn injuries, including biological products, wound care dressings & devices, and medications.
- Growth of the global burn injury treatment market can be attributed to the increase in the patient pool across the globe.
- North America dominated the global burn injury treatment market in 2018, and is projected to continue its dominance during the forecast period, due to the high rate of adoption of superior technologies in the region.
- Asia Pacific is a lucrative burn injury treatment market, owing to government funding for research and the improving healthcare infrastructure in the region.
Request a Sample of Burn Injury Treatment Market Report –
Rising Adoption of Artificial Skin Substitutes and Burn Injury Cases to Drive Market
- The growing demand for artificial skin substitutes is propelling the growth of the global burn injury treatment market, as biosynthetic skin substitutes promise effective solutions for wound care.
- Increase in the number of burn injury patients across the globe is augmenting the global burn injury treatment market. For instance, as per WHO, burn injuries account for 180,000 deaths globally every year, majorly in low- and middle-income countries.
- New product launches and growing demand for technologically-advanced burn injury treatments in developed countries are some of the major factors fueling the growth of the global burn injury treatment market.
Wound Care Dressings to Lead Global Burn Injury Treatment Market
- Based on product type, the global burn injury treatment market has been classified into wound care dressings, wound care devices, biological products, and medications.
- The wound care dressings segment dominated the global burn injury treatment market in 2018, and it is projected to continue its dominance, in terms of revenue, during the forecast period, owing to rise in awareness initiatives for treatment compliance and increase in manufacturer focus on the development of novel technologies.
- The alginate dressings sub-segment of the wound care dressings segment is likely to grow at a high CAGR during the forecast period.
Request for a Discount on Burn Injury Treatment Market Report -.
Burn Injury Treatment Market: First-degree Burns the Most Prominent
- On the basis of degree of burn, the global burn injury treatment market has been segmented into first-degree burns, second-degree burns, and third-degree burns.
- The first-degree burns segment dominated the global burn injury treatment market, and is projected to expand at a high CAGR during the forecast period, owing to frequent incidences of this type of burns.
Burn Injury Treatment Market: Traditional Dressings to Dominate Global Market
- In terms of treatment type, the global burn injury treatment market has been divided into medications, traditional dressings, advanced dressings, surgeries, and others.
- The traditional dressings segment dominated the global market in 2018; however, the medications segment is projected to lead the global market during the forecast period.
- The advanced dressings segment has grown significantly in the past two decades in developed nations, while the all-time usage of traditional dressing materials has been increasing in developing nations.
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through adhoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]