Back Table and Cart Covers Market is Expected to Expand at an Impressive Rate by 2027April 9, 2021
Transparency Market Research (TMR) has published a new report on the back table and cart covers market for the forecast period of 2019–2027. According to the report, the global back table and cart covers market was valued at ~US$ 720 Mn in 2018, and is projected to expand at a CAGR of ~3% from 2019 to 2027.
Back Table and Cart Covers Market: Overview
- The global back table and cart covers market is anticipated to be driven by a rise in the global geriatric population, coupled with an increase in the number of surgeries and a surge in the awareness about hospital-acquired infections.
- Europe accounted for a prominent share of the global back table and cart covers market in 2018, due to the increasing number of operation theater facilities, rising incidence of various types of hospital-acquired infections, and rapid adoption of technologically-advanced products.
- The back table and cart covers market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a high CAGR of ~4% from 2019 to 2027, due to the rise in related awareness, adoption of expansion strategies, and new product launches.
Request a Sample of Back Table and Cart Covers Market Report –
Rise in Global Geriatric Population Coupled with Increase in Number of Surgeries to Propel Market
- Rise in the geriatric population directly boosts the development of back table and cart covers. This is primarily because the geriatric population is highly susceptible to chronic diseases, and is likely to undergo different surgeries.
- Increase in the global population aged over 65 years would positively impact the back table and cart covers market. According to the 2016 report by the U.S. Census Board, people older than 60 years represented nearly 18% of the total population; this percentage is projected to increase to 21% by 2030.
- Rise in the number of surgeries propels the demand for back table and cart covers in the U.S. According to CDC, 32% of all live births in the country were cesarean deliveries.
- Increase in injury cases is also a key reason for the high demand for back table and cart covers. Road accidents have increased considerably in the U.S. Over 31,000 people are killed in road accidents in the U.S. each year.
Back Table Covers Have High Demand
- In terms of product, the global back table and cart covers market has been classified into back table covers and cart covers.
- The back table covers segment dominated the global back table and cart covers market in 2018. The segment is anticipated to lose market share during the forecast period. A large number of patients are affected by healthcare-associated infections, globally, each year, and an increase in number of surgical procedures fuels the demand for back table covers in order to prevent healthcare-associated infections. This is expected to fuel the back table covers segment in the back table and cart covers market.
- Moreover, an increase in the demand for back table covers to prevent bacterial, fungal, and other infections is a major factor that is likely to boost the segment in the back table and cart covers market.
Request for a Discount on Back Table and Cart Covers Market Report -.
Disposable Covers to be Highly Attractive
- In terms of usage, the global back table and cart covers market has been classified into disposable covers and reusable covers.
- The disposable covers segment dominated the global back table and cart covers market in 2018. Increase in the awareness about health & hygiene, sterile environment during operating room procedures, and prevention of HAIs and SSIs are major factors driving the segment in the back table and cart covers market.
- Additionally, increase in the use of disposable covers in hospitals, nursing homes, and specialty clinics; technological advancements; adoption of minimally-invasive surgeries; better reimbursement scenarios; and the presence of key players are other factors propelling the segment in the back table and cart covers market.
Hospitals & Diagnostic Centers to be Lucrative End Users
- Based on end user, the global back table and cart covers market has been segmented into hospitals & diagnostic centers, academic & research institutes, and others.
- The hospitals & diagnostic centers segment dominated the global back table and cart covers market in 2018. This is due to an increase in the number of multi-specialty hospitals, globally. According to the American Hospital Association, the total number of registered hospitals in the U.S. are nearly 6,000.
- Additionally, increase in the number of surgeries at hospitals & ambulatory surgical centers and diagnostic centers across the global is a key factor driving the hospitals & diagnostic centers segment in the back table and cart covers market.
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through adhoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]