Automotive Blind Cornering System Market Size & Future Development Status 2027February 24, 2021
Global Automotive Blind Cornering System Market: Introduction
- Rising concern about increasing number of causalities in vehicle crashes is fueling the market for automotive blind cornering system market. The blind cornering system alerts the vehicle driver about a potential crash or collision when another vehicle is beyond the driver’s line of vision.
- A blind spot of a vehicle is an area that lies beyond the vehicle driver’s line of vision, and any object including pedestrians, cyclist, motorcyclist or another vehicle entering blind spot is a potential risk for an accident or crash. Blind spot cornering systems warn vehicle drivers by sounding an audio or by a visual warning, about an eminent crash with vehicles in adjacent lanes that the driver may not detect. The alert helps facilitate safe lane changes to avoid a vehicle crash.
Key drivers of global automotive blind cornering system market
- Rising trend towards autonomous vehicles is propelling the automotive blind cornering system market. Autonomous vehicles are also known as driverless vehicles since all the decisions about driving are controlled by the artificial intelligence in the vehicle. The AI can analyze the dated collected from blind cornering system and take a best approach to prevent vehicle collisions. Furthermore, an AV incorporates several systems including blind spot cornering, lane assist, and parking assist and ADAS system to enhance vehicle safety.
- Technological advances in driver assistance systems (ADAS) are further boosting the global automotive blind cornering system market. According to NHTSA U.S.A., in 2017, 3,166 people died as result of distracted driving in the U.S. A blind cornering system can detect pedestrians, cyclists, motorcyclists and vehicles. When one of the above mentioned object enters the blind spot of the vehicle, the ADAS is expected to alert the driver of a potential collision.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Automotive Blind Cornering System Market, ask for a customized report
- Increase in adoption of lane assist system and parking assist system in modern vehicles is further driving the automotive blind cornering system market. The blind spot cornering system plays an important role while parking the vehicle at a public parking space or at an automated parking infrastructure, by warning a vehicle driver about the obstacles.
- Stringent regulations pertaining to vehicle safety are further boosting the global automotive blind cornering system market. According to National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), U.S.A., in 2017, 37,133 people died owing to vehicle accidents. Therefore, government and regulatory authorities including NHTSA, United Nations organization, European Commission have taken initiatives and enacted country wide vehicle standards and legislations that mandate implementation of blind cornering system in a vehicle in order to address the issue of increasing accidental fatalities.
Asia Pacific to hold prominent share of global automotive blind cornering system market
- Increasing research and technological development of electric vehicles (EVs), autonomous vehicle (AVs) in China, Japan, and India is fueling the blind cornering system market in Asia Pacific. Newly developed EVs and AVs are integrated with more number of safety systems such as ADAS, parking assist, and blind spot cornering.
- New entrants in the automotive market in China, India, Japan, and South Korea are likely to influence research and development on the blind cornering system in the automotive market in Asia Pacific. Several free-trade agreements between Europe-Asia, UAS-Asia have resulted in economic development of counties such as India, China, Malaysia, and South Korea in Asia Pacific, which has boosted the disposable income and enhanced living standards of the population in the region. This, in turn, is shifting consumer trends toward owning a vehicle equipped with advanced safety features.
- Consequently, all the factors mentioned above are likely to propel the automotive blind cornering system market in Asia Pacific
Key players operating in global automotive blind cornering system market:
The global automotive blind cornering system market is highly concentrated owing to the presence of top manufacturers. A few of the key players operating in the global automotive blind cornering system market are:
- DENSO Corporation,
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Magna Corporation
- Continental AG
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- Delphi Automotive
- Preco Electronics
- Siemens AG
- Valeo SA
- Ficosa Internacional SA
- Xiamen Australia Shida Electronics Co., Ltd.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report